How long before I receive my order??
Every grip is custom made after the order arrives. How long it takes to make the grip relates to many things.
- When the order was place. Most grips are made on the weekends and finished up during the week. If you order on a Monday, your grip may not be started till Saturday, while a grip ordered on Friday would also be started on Saturday.
- Type of material the grip is made from. Buffed finish grips can be made in as little as one day and shipped the next (most are made on Sat or Sunday). Satin and Gloss finished grips take a lot longer because of the finishing process. It takes several coats of finish and drying times between each coat. The drying times are effected by the current weather conditions.
- How large of backlog of orders there is at the time you place your grip. We can only make so many grips in a week and if you are at the bottom of the backlog list, then your order is going to take additional time.
- Engraving... this will require extra time to get the engraving done.
- Availability of the color choice. If your color is not available then we send out an email with estimated delivery date of the wood and asking if you would like to wait, change colors or cancel.
- So you can see there are many variables that can determine the delivery times. Delivery times can be as short as 1 day till it is shipped, to up to a couple of weeks on some orders.
- When you pay for next day or second day shipping you still have to figure in the time it takes to get the grip made. The faster shipping only affects delivery and not the production of the grip.